poreffect concentrate - swissestetic
|Delivery time:||3-5 days|
Whether against large pores, excessive sebum production or shiny skin on the face - with the poreffect concentrate, swissestetic offers you a new generation pore-refining serum that not only counteracts large pores and oily skin thanks to the innovative active ingredient complex, but also brings a strong anti-aging effect at the same time.
Contents: 30 ml
The serum is suitable for all skin types. For use, 3-4 drops are applied to cleansed, dry skin in the morning and evening and slowly massaged in. Subsequently, the usual care can be applied.
The fact that positive effects on enlarged pores, shiny skin and skin impurities can be achieved quickly with poreffect concentrate is due to the innovative formulation which which combines five active ingredients:
- Retinol against large pores: As a form of vitamin A, retinol is one of the most proven active ingredients in the beauty and anti-aging segment. Retinol plays a central role in the serum, as it has a direct, shrinking effect on the pores. In addition, it regulates sebum production and thus also ensures the mattifying effect of the concentrate.
- Salicylic acid for skin renewal: The beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) acts superficially in the top layer of the skin - this allows it to remove dead skin cells (keratolysis) and dissolve accumulations of sebum. Salicylic acid thus equally counteracts the formation of enlarged pores and skin impurities.
- Niacinamide for sebum aggregation: Niacinamide (vitamin B3) has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and cleansing effect on the skin. As a result, it cleanses pores, regulates sebum production and prevents the development of skin impurities.
- Allantoin for skin regeneration: Allantoin activates the renewal of cells and thus accelerates the regeneration of the skin. The active ingredient gets its anti-aging effect from its antioxidant action, which allows it to actively prevent premature aging of the skin. In addition, allantoin enhances the skin's ability to absorb other active ingredients.
- Aloe vera for vitalization: With its broad spectrum of action, aloe vera has, among other things, an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect on the skin. At the same time, it provides vital substances such as vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and minerals - as it supports the skin in the formation of collagen and elastin, among other things. Aloe vera also has a strong anti-aging effect.