hyaluron eyepads - swissestetic
|Delivery time:||3-5 days|
The unique hyaluron eyepads from swissestetic are a modern solution against wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin in the eye area. Our innovative eye mask provides the skin with highly effective ingredients that penetrate deeply and thus develop their full effect. The eye area is immediately firmer and appears sustainably younger with regular use. For all skin types.
Contents: 7 x 2 pcs.
1-2 times per week. Just 20 minutes of application time is sufficient; product residues can simply be massaged into the skin after the treatment.
The hyaluron eyepads from swissestetic are enriched with a broad complex of active ingredients that optimally moisturize the area under the eyes and thus have an immediate rejuvenating effect.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of the most proven active ingredients in the care of dry and mature skin. As a moisturizer, hyaluronic acid can not only be injected, but also has a strong effect against wrinkles and dryness as a component of a mask. The decisive factor here is the size of the molecule: short hyaluronic acid chains can penetrate particularly deeply into the skin and bind large amounts of water to themselves. As a result, the skin is plumped up from the inside and immediately appears firm and refreshed.
- Swiss snow algae: Snow algae is a special microorganism found only in the snowfields of high Swiss mountains. Since it has been proven to stimulate collagen formation and thus slow down skin aging, the patented Swiss snow algae extract is one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients.
- Irish moss extract: Irish moss (Chondrus Crispus) has a soothing, irritation-relieving effect on tired skin. The extract of the North Atlantic algae is particularly skin-compatible and accordingly excellent for the treatment of the sensitive eye area.
- Hydroxyethyl urea: This active ingredient is often recommended by dermatologists for the treatment of particularly dry skin. As a strong moisturizer, it hydrates the skin around the eyes and improves elasticity and skin firmness. Its effect is particularly effective in leave-on products such as masks, serums or creams.
- Plant-derived stem cells: The cells transfer the natural regenerative power of plants into the skin. In doing so, they stimulate collagen production, which makes the skin's appearance more balanced and refined. In addition, they contain natural antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.